- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Baggage of 5 who did not fly 'clean': DCA
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 3 More
GEORGE TOWN: The fifth Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories store in Malaysia has opened at Penang International Airport.
The concept store offers a wide range of beauty products, bags, luggage, passport covers, travel wallets in nylon and genuine leather, cosmetic and toiletry bags, sunglasses, bangles and key rings.
Shoppers can buy fragrances such as Bombshell and the newest fragrance Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker.
Victoria's Secret's unique collection of accessories are exclusive to the Beauty & Accessories concept stores and are perfect for those looking for travel-sized gifts.
The store's façade takes a modern approach with a dynamic pink and black storefront.
The contemporary interior highlights a gallery of iconic black and white Victoria's Secret Supermodel imagery and showcases products in an environment that's sexy, sophisticated and young.
The other Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories stores are located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Pavilion KL, 1Utama Shopping Centre and Johor Premium outlets.
There are plans to open more stores this year at Gurney Paragon, The Curve and Nu Sentral.