- Tun M: Why keep the Causeway?
- Latest: More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks
- 54-year-old man first M'sian to die from MERS
- Russia rules artist who nailed scrotum to Red Square 'committed no crime'
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub aborts again
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: American Navy ship involved in SAR docks at Westport
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: If filed, lawsuits by families might not get heard in US
- Dr M: Muslims must portray Islam as simple religion
- MH370 Tragedy: More countries offering help in SAR, says Hishammuddin
- Storm damages Tasik Heights Apartment residents' cars
- India election: Bollywood urges voters to shun Modi's party More
GEORGE TOWN: The fifth Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories store in Malaysia has opened at Penang International Airport.
The concept store offers a wide range of beauty products, bags, luggage, passport covers, travel wallets in nylon and genuine leather, cosmetic and toiletry bags, sunglasses, bangles and key rings.
Shoppers can buy fragrances such as Bombshell and the newest fragrance Sexy Little Things Heartbreaker.
Victoria's Secret's unique collection of accessories are exclusive to the Beauty & Accessories concept stores and are perfect for those looking for travel-sized gifts.
The store's façade takes a modern approach with a dynamic pink and black storefront.
The contemporary interior highlights a gallery of iconic black and white Victoria's Secret Supermodel imagery and showcases products in an environment that's sexy, sophisticated and young.
The other Victoria's Secret Beauty & Accessories stores are located at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Pavilion KL, 1Utama Shopping Centre and Johor Premium outlets.
There are plans to open more stores this year at Gurney Paragon, The Curve and Nu Sentral.