- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: Malaysia, Australia vow to keep searching
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- MH370 Tragedy: ROV to replace AUV?
- MISSING MH370: Fishermen find life raft near PD
- Nintendo forecasts net loss, slashes Wii U sales target
- Expert: Pilot may have attempted soft landing
- MH370 Tragedy: Deeper search for Malaysian jet soon
- S.Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll hits 150 as search gets tougher
- Karpal Singh's Death: Karpal's maid unable to give statement yet
- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back More
PERAK has seen six dengue-related deaths since the beginning of this year.
ARAU: THE main campus of Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP), here, was turned into a battlefield for 150 local and international students of the Malaysia International Robot Competition, recently.
GEORGE TOWN: The Temple of Fine Arts Penang is offering free specialist consultation and treatment at SivaSanta Derma Clinic from 7.30pm to 9pm today.
GEORGE TOWN: A grand tea dance to bring back the popular music and dances of the 1950s and 60s will be held at the Chee Hoon Khor Moral Uplifting Society at 360, Jalan Macalister on Monday.
IPOH: DETERMINATION and grit drove 15-year-old Edward Foo to excel in the recent Cambridge English examinations, here.
PADANG BESAR: A farmer had a rude shock when he discovered that his Perlis Sunshine mangoes at his fruit orchard in Kampung Baru Panggas, Chuping here, had been stolen on Monday.
Sinbad the Musical -- a new and original musical featuring around 50 international and local singers, dancers, actors and musicians -- will be staged at Performing Arts Centre of Penang (Penangpac) starting May 2, after its world premiere performance at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLpac) this month.
CHEEDRANDEEV Arutchewan is a teenager with a mission and vision and he is confident of achieving both.
IPOH: THERE was a time when Ipoh folk would have been offended if they had been told that their city was a sleepy hollow fit only for retirees.
GEORGE TOWN: More than 60 water sportsmen will test their skills at the 2nd CSC-Penang International Windsurfing Championship at the Tanjong Bungah beach front opposite the Chinese Swimming Club on Friday.
GEORGE TOWN: Typhoid vaccination is compulsory for Bazaar Ramadan food traders.
IPOH: The state Agricultural Department is promoting local food products at the Jom Rasa food fair at Angsana Mall, here, until Sunday.
THERE was a time when Ipoh folk would have been offended if they had been told that their city was a sleepy hollow fit only for retirees.
SIK: THE Federal Agricultural Marketing Authority (Fama) is encouraging farmers to plant chilli as there is a huge gap between the demand and supply of the commodity in the local market.
GEORGE TOWN: PENANG audiences got a rare treat to watch Thai cultural and traditional dances at a two-hour show themed "Amazing Thai Cultural Evening" at the Dewan Sri Pinang auditorium recently.
GEORGE TOWN: COME help the Lions Club of George Town (LCGT) set up a hotline to assist married couples and families faced with problems to avert potential tragedies that may lead to breakups of marriages and families.
IPOH: The Malaysian National Sikhs Movement (GERAKSIKH) held a Vaisakhi awareness night at the grand ballroom of Syuen hotel here recently.
POSITIVE STEP: Works are underway to build an additional 307 parking bays near the Raja Permaisuri Bainun Hospital
HEAH SWEE LEE CUP: Win title for the 29th time to inch closer
FERTILE GROUND: Kedah-born artist finds inspiration in the fields of home