- MISSING MH370: Pilot's niece concerned over his safety
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot family awaits for latest updates
- MISSING MH370: PM says still no sign of missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Father of MAS engineer shocked over news of son missing
- MISSING MH370: Families in shock
- MISSING MH370: Gong Kedak base abuzz with activities
- MISSING MH370 : Massive search off south Vietnam coast
- MH370: Search and rescue efforts continue off Kelantan coast
- MISSING MH370 : MAS 'lost contact' with plane carrying 239 people
- MH370: 24 hours later, still categorised as missing
- MISSING MH370: Malaysia Airlines has one of Asia's best safety records
- MISSING MH370 : List of missing passengers
- Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: 3 Americans on missing MAS airliner
- MISSING MH370 : Pilot is Capt Zaharie Ahmad Shah More
IPOH: THE state Forestry Department will be making a recommendation to the state government to conserve a 1,500ha stretch of mangrove forest in Kampung Teluk Rubiah, in Kuala Gula, and gazette it as a forest reserve. This follows news reports highlighting the threat to mangrove forest from land clearing activities.
KUALA LUMPUR: GET ready to go on a journey with veteran artist Amir Awang at the New Straits Times Press main lobby this month.
ALOR STAR: Kolej Komuniti Sungai Petani won five medals for various categories at the recent Hotelier Got Talent competition organised by Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) Pulau Pinang.
KUALA LUMPUR: NINETEEN-YEAR-OLD Olivier deBruin who flew from Brisbane was pleasantly surprised when he was named the Express Rail Link's (ERL) 50 millionth passenger on Thursday at the KLIA arrival hall in KL Sentral.
GEORGE TOWN/: WHO would have thought that wearing one's T-shirt inside out could be helpful when studying?
SEPANG: THE annual fashion extravaganza, iStyle Fashion KLIA, returns for the fourth time.
NEW SEASON: Fight for Premier League promotion kicks off
LISTEN up, keglers aged between 13 and 31. Here's a chance for you to blaze the lanes for a good cause.
THERE are many potential mosquito breeding grounds throughout the city.
GEORGE TOWN: THE Penang Youth and Sports Department is further developing sports for those with disabilities, following the success of Malaysia's disabled athletes at international events.
GEORGE TOWN: STRAITS Quay Retail Marina celebrated the season of love with a twist in the traditional Valentine's Day with a vibrant infusion of east and west recently.
GEORGE TOWN: CHECK out the giant 3D art pieces at the Amazing Real Life Stunning Arts charity exhibition at Gurney Paragon's St Jo's until March 16.
IPOH: About 250 students attended a business symposium entitled "Dare To Dream" organised by Quest International University Perak (QIUP) here.
FINES: Penang Island Municipal Council has been issuing 900 to 1,000 summonses to errant motorists daily
WORLD OPEN: Nicol gets chance to win eighth crown before adoring fans
COLLECTORS’ DREAM: The Art Gallery showcases two local artists who were considered trailblazers
IN-DEPTH: Programme aims to impart skills for more effective care
ALOR STAR: The prices of Chinese herbs have gone up five times over the last three years, but demand has not dropped, especially commonly used ones such as tianqi, red dates, ginseng roots, dangshen, goji and luohanguo.
IPOH: Graduates looking for jobs are welcome to drop by at the 5th Perak Education and Job Expo to be held at the Indera Mulia Stadium here on Saturday and Sunday.
ACCOLADE: Team of chefs work hard to churn out special and delicious dishes