- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- DPM: PTDs should be catalysts of economic growth
- Over 100 killed in South Sudan cattle raid More
JITRA: THE Works Ministry has allocated RM3 million to organise Road Marking Technology and Effective Resurfacing Course for Class F contractors nationwide for this year.
SECURITY: The patrol squads will consist of police officers and volunteers
GEORGE TOWN: THOUSANDS flocked to the northern region's largest home appliance fair of the year at the sPICE Arena here recently. One hundred and seventy companies participated in the Home Decoration Exhibition (Homedec).
IPOH: THE Malaysian Association for the Blind (MAB) launched the Daily Living Skills facility at the MAB Kinta Valley rehabilitation centre in Gunung Rapat, here, recently.
KUALA LUMPUR: KUANTAN FA, a development side for the Pahang state team, have emerged as the leading contenders to earn Premier League promotion next season as they now lead the FAM League after last weekend's proceedings.
IPOH: Over 200 Sikhs from Gurdwara Sahib Tanjung Rambutan celebrated Vaisakhi with a high tea for the second consecutive year recently.
IPOH: Some 150 preschoolers took part in the 17th Kinderland Sports Carnival cum Family Day recently.
ALOR STAR: Fatimah Az-zahra Mohd Khalil, who was born profoundly deaf, was all smiles as she received canned food in conjunction with the Ayam Brand Healthy Diet for Creativity Charity campaign recently.
IPOH: THE coffee craze in Malaysia has led to the establishment of a new outlet called the Signature Oldtown White Coffee at M-Boutique in Hala Datuk 5, here.
ALOR STAR: THERE will be no more Ramadan bazaars near the Pekan Rabu complex and Jalan Mashuri this year due to public complaints on traffic congestion in both areas during the fasting month last year.
IPOH: The Ipoh City Council (MBI) has been urged to check all trees under its jurisdiction to prevent a recurrent of a recent incident where an uprooted tree badly damaged a car.
ALOR STAR: To reduce food waste in the hospitality industry as well as to promote research and development in waste management, the Solid Waste Public Cleansing Corporation (PPSPPA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with several organisations recently.
GEORGE TOWN: TAN Sri P. Ramlee, the legendary entertainer, who died 40 years ago, still lives in the hearts of his fans both young and old.
GEORGE TOWN: The Master Builders and Building Materials Sellers Association held its annual dinner at the Flamingo Hotel in Tanjung Bungah recently.
GEORGE TOWN: A LEADING developer, Ivory Properties Bhd, is offering dream homes at three exciting locations on Penang island.
WHOLESOME WAY: Brand's Healthy Diet for Creativity campaign supported five charity homes with two months' supply of its canned food products
SUNGAI PETANI: AmBank (M) Bhd recently opened its latest branch in Lagenda Heights, Sungai Petani.
IPOH: PERAK Art Society is holding its 44th anniversary art exhibition from April 25 to 29 at 26, Jalan Market, here.
FEAR: Residents living near the Federation School for the Deaf want the authorities to remove the structure for health reasons
DIVISION 3: Capture Penang FA title