- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Fox executive fired over charity email
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- 'Bluefin-21' to end scan next week
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell More
JITRA: THE Works Ministry has allocated RM3 million to organise Road Marking Technology and Effective Resurfacing Course for Class F contractors nationwide for this year.
SECURITY: The patrol squads will consist of police officers and volunteers
GEORGE TOWN: THOUSANDS flocked to the northern region's largest home appliance fair of the year at the sPICE Arena here recently. One hundred and seventy companies participated in the Home Decoration Exhibition (Homedec).
IPOH: THE Malaysian Association for the Blind (MAB) launched the Daily Living Skills facility at the MAB Kinta Valley rehabilitation centre in Gunung Rapat, here, recently.
KUALA LUMPUR: KUANTAN FA, a development side for the Pahang state team, have emerged as the leading contenders to earn Premier League promotion next season as they now lead the FAM League after last weekend's proceedings.
IPOH: Over 200 Sikhs from Gurdwara Sahib Tanjung Rambutan celebrated Vaisakhi with a high tea for the second consecutive year recently.
IPOH: Some 150 preschoolers took part in the 17th Kinderland Sports Carnival cum Family Day recently.
ALOR STAR: Fatimah Az-zahra Mohd Khalil, who was born profoundly deaf, was all smiles as she received canned food in conjunction with the Ayam Brand Healthy Diet for Creativity Charity campaign recently.
IPOH: THE coffee craze in Malaysia has led to the establishment of a new outlet called the Signature Oldtown White Coffee at M-Boutique in Hala Datuk 5, here.
KUALA LUMPUR: PLUS Malaysia Bhd has denied claims that the spot on the North-South Expressway at Gua Tempurung where Karpal Singh and his aide were killed in an accident, which also seriously injured two others, is accident prone.