- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Baggage of 5 who did not fly 'clean': DCA
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 3 More
KUALA LUMPUR : Rescue helicopters and ships searching for a Malaysia Airlines jet rushed Monday to investigate a yellow object that looked like a life raft.
KUALA LUMPUR : Mystery deepened Monday over the fate of a Malaysian jet carrying 239 people, as tests on oil slicks scotched suspicions it was aircraft fuel while the search for debris failed to yield any trace of the missing aircraft.
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysians continue to offer special prayers for the safety of the passengers and crew of MAS Flight MH370 which has gone missing since March 8.
BEIJING : Relatives of Chinese passengers on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight were holding onto a “thin ray of hope” their loved ones were alive, a psychologist told AFP Monday.
SEPANG: As the search and rescue (SAR) operations to locate the missing Boeing 777-200ER enter its third day today, the authorities have yet to make any headway in finding the ill-fated aircraft.