- Singapore smog breaches 'hazardous' level
- Nearly 1,000 villagers in Sibu left homeless in fire
- Health monitoring system mobilised nationwide due to haze
- New MERS virus spreads easily, deadlier than SARS
- One of 3 HK tourists injured in KK train accident, dies
- Britain's William and Kate do not know sex of royal baby
- HK tourists hurt in train vs cars crash in KK
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- 'CCTV images may yield clue on hawker's fate'
- Dolce and Gabbana convicted of tax evasion
- World powers to meet on Syrian rebel demands
- Baby abuse case: Yuliana was sane during incident, says report
- Palace sheds some light on Kate's baby plans
- 7,000 Facebook users shared video clip on collapsed lightning arrestor
- France hit by weather chaos, floods claim two victims More
SIBU: Nearly 1,000 residents of Kampung Hilir and Kampung Datu Lama here were left homeless after fire razed around 100 houses today.
GEORGE TOWN: Police are unable to detect any body tissue and blood stain belonging to 44-year-old missing hawker Lim Chin Aik in its forensic investigations.
KUANTAN: A mental evaluation report stated that convicted Indonesian maid Yuliana was sane during the four-month-old baby abuse incident last February.
LOS ANGELES : Pitch-perfect teen country singer Danielle Bradbery won TV singing contest “The Voice” on Tuesday, scoring a contract with Universal Music Group and a $100,000 cash prize.
INQUEST: Footage and witness's sighting may help speed up probe