- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- DPM: PTDs should be catalysts of economic growth
- Over 100 killed in South Sudan cattle raid More
KUALA LUMPUR: Administrative and Diplomatic (PTD) officers play an important role to be the absorber, catalyst and enabler in ensuring that the progress of our economic development and competitive edge be strengthened.
MOKPO: The captain of the ferry that sank off South Korea, leaving more than 300 missing or dead, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of negligence and abandoning people in need.
KUALA LUMPUR: The Education Ministry's Parents' Toolkit (Sarana Ibu Bapa) programme, aimed at encouraging parental involvement in school activities, has shown positive growth, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said.
KUALA LUMPUR: Authorities are roping in private companies with deep water salvage and recovery work capabilities to support the search operation for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.
PERTH: A U.S. Navy deep-sea drone is diving to unprecedented depths to scour a remote stretch of the Indian Ocean floor for a missing Malaysian jetliner as the Malaysian government said it may use more remote control submarines to help with the search.