- MH370 Tragedy: US denies MH370 'cover-up'
- MH370 Tragedy: Najib raps Anwar for absurd claims
- MH370 Tragedy: 6-hour data collected by Bluefin-21 being analysed
- 'Anwar out to fool people with absurd statement'
- Commotion breaks out at Perak-JDT match
- MH370 Tragedy: First foray of mini-sub finds nothing of interest
- MH370 Tragedy: Mini-sub on second mission
- Bentong Bus Crash: Driver tested positive for drugs
- Durian odour triggers patient evacuation at Melbourne hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bunga Mas Enam sails off to help SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Anwar hits out at Singapore for supporting Malaysia
- Call traced to co-pilot's phone
- UPDATE : 2 dead as S. Korea ferry with 476 passengers sinks
- MH370 Tragedy: Search enters new phase
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane More
IPOH: Eight people have been detained to assist police investigations into the commotion at Stadium Perak yesterday which saw host Perak lost to Johor Darul Ta'zim (JDT) 1-0 in the Super League match.
BENTONG: The double-decker express bus driver, who was involved in an accident that killed three passengers at Km11 Jalan Bentong-Raub last Saturday tested positive for drugs.
SEOUL, South Korea: Dozens of boats, helicopters and divers scrambled today to rescue more than 470 people, including 325 high school students on a school trip, after a ferry sank off South Korea’s southern coast, killing at least two and injuring 14, officials said.
LUMUT: Royal Malaysian Navy (RMN) Auxiliary Ship Bunga Mas Enam (BM6) set sail to the Indian Ocean this morning.
PERTH: A mini-sub searching for missing Flight MH370 was again sweeping the Indian Ocean seabed today after aborting its first mission, officials said, as Malaysia vowed to reveal any “black box” data found.