- MH370 Tragedy: 'Unidentified material' under investigation
- S. Korea Ferry incident: Body of boy who raised alarm believed found
- Obama lookalike takes it in stride
- MH370 Tragedy: MAS has settled about 96 per cent claims from Chinese families
- Firefly flight forced to turn back shortly after take off
- MH370 Tragedy: New independent international investigative team established
- MH370 Tragedy: No hesitation from Petronas to find new assets for search
- Dog attack victim doesn't want family to know ordeal
- Siberian husky crashes car into Mercedes in supermarket
- US actress Jodie Foster marries girlfriend
- Man died while trying to save a puppy
- Proton eyes China production
- S'gor police bust biggest money laundering syndicate
- MISSING MH370: Co-pilot's brothers seen carry clothes and toiletries
- Search to go on, says Aussie PM More
SHAH ALAM: Selangor police today busted it's biggest money laundering syndicate with the arrest of an Iranian national believed to be the mastermind and confiscation of black money worth RM30 million.
PUTRAJAYA: The Election Commission (EC) has set May 25, Sunday as the polling date for the Bukit Gelugor, Penang (P.051) by-election.
ALOR STAR: Prime Minister said the government has never rejected hudud while stressing that it requires an in depth studies before the Islamic criminal law could be implemented.
KUALA LUMPUR: Firefly Airlines flight FY1002/MH9948 bound for Kota Baru from Penang at 6.55am this morning had to perform an air turn-back shortly after taking off due to technical problem.
SEOUL: The body of a South Korean boy whose shaking voice first raised the alarm that a passenger ferry with hundreds on board was in trouble has been found, his parents believe, but a DNA test has yet to confirm the find, media said on Thursday.