- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- FA Cup premier league results
- BN did not steal victory in GE13 - Najib
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- 20 ancient tombs unearthed near China's 3 Gorges reservoir
- UK police question alleged soldier killer's friend
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Felda settlers stage protest More
KUALA LUMPUR: A two-year-old boy, who disappeared while playing at the park near Tasik Titiwangsa, here yesterday, was finally found drowned in the lake this morning.
Kuala Lumpur CID Chief, Datuk Ku Chin Wah said the body of the toddler was found floating in the lake near the park by members of the public at 7.30am and the remains had been sent to the Kuala Lumpur Hospital.
"During the incident, the child and his 18-year-old mother together with his aunt were picnicking there," he told reporters, here today.
He said the toddler was believed to have slipped into the lake while playing on the field, and after his disappearance was reported, a search was carried out until 12.30 this morning.
Ku said the case was being classified as sudden death. -- BERNAMA