- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Celebrations on hold
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader' More
KLANG: A former forwarding agent was sentenced to one day jail and fined RM5,000 for trying to bribe a customs officer.
Sessions judge Asmadi Hussin sentenced M. Asitambi, 47, after he pleaded guilty to committing the offence.
Asitambi admitted to trying to bribe Azman Jusoh with RM5,000 as an inducement to settle his problem for making false declaration in its customs form in importing 'used clothes'.
The offence was committed in Taman Seri Andalas in Klang on July 20, 2007.