- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Preparing for the politics of change
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade More
KLANG: A former forwarding agent was sentenced to one day jail and fined RM5,000 for trying to bribe a customs officer.
Sessions judge Asmadi Hussin sentenced M. Asitambi, 47, after he pleaded guilty to committing the offence.
Asitambi admitted to trying to bribe Azman Jusoh with RM5,000 as an inducement to settle his problem for making false declaration in its customs form in importing 'used clothes'.
The offence was committed in Taman Seri Andalas in Klang on July 20, 2007.