- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Teacher acquitted of molest charge
- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend More
NEW YORK: Smart phone manufacturer Apple announced yesterday it had postponed shipment of new iPads to market by three days, from March 16 to March 19.
No formal explanation was give when the company announced its decision on its website late yesterday.
It had been reported earlier that the new device, iPad’s third version since 2010, would be available in stores on Friday, March 16.
Asked about the reasons for the postponement, Apple did not respond immediately.
The new iPad boasts a more powerful processor, eye-grabbing resolution on par with that of an iPhone 4S, and the ability to connect to the latest 4G LTE telecom networks that move data faster than their predecessors.
It is due to be released simultaneously in 10 countries: the United States, France, Canada, Australia, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and China. -- AFP