- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- US singer wows in 'Arabs Got Talent' show
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- 'No place for Shia'
- Hockey: Malaysian Juniors qualify for quarter-finals at Junior World Cup More
NEW YORK: Smart phone manufacturer Apple announced yesterday it had postponed shipment of new iPads to market by three days, from March 16 to March 19.
No formal explanation was give when the company announced its decision on its website late yesterday.
It had been reported earlier that the new device, iPad’s third version since 2010, would be available in stores on Friday, March 16.
Asked about the reasons for the postponement, Apple did not respond immediately.
The new iPad boasts a more powerful processor, eye-grabbing resolution on par with that of an iPhone 4S, and the ability to connect to the latest 4G LTE telecom networks that move data faster than their predecessors.
It is due to be released simultaneously in 10 countries: the United States, France, Canada, Australia, Germany, Japan, Singapore, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and China. -- AFP