- MH192: Bangalore bound flight made an air turn-back
- MH192 Update: Aircraft lands safely at KLIA
- MH370 Tragedy: NOK committee to set date for 'no survivors' announcement
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Tour bus tragedy updates : UK tourist identified as victim
- GOOGLE: Malaysia’s Top 10 Trending Searches on Google
- MH370 Tragedy: Police have recorded statements from 260 people
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 died
- Nigeria gunmen raze teachers residence at girls school
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- Mercedes, BMW chase ultra rich clients with new high end cars
- Anwar Ibrahim reiterates support for hudud More
Bukit Aman forensic team probes Sibu murder case
SIBU: A six-member forensic team from Bukit Aman in Kuala Lumpur is assisting in the investigation of yesterday's murder of four members of a family at their home in RTM Road here, Sibu police chief ACP Shafie Ismail said today.
He said the team is headed by Bukit Aman Forensic Division head ACP Liaw Kam Soon.
Businessman Ling Tong Hock, 36, his son David Lung (rpt) Lung Chei Qi, 10, daughter Amy Ling Zi Jiun, seven, and mother Leong Nyuk Lan, 76, were found dead between 7 am and 7.30 am in several locations at their house.
Another of Tong Hock's sons, Kelvin Ling Chei You, eight, is in intensive care at Sibu Hospital.
Shafie said police have obtained a court order to remand a woman for a week beginning today to help in their investigation.
Tong Hock's new wife, Li Xiao Lan, 28, a Chinese national, fled through a bedroom window to a neighbour's house during the attack.
Shafie said Kelvin Ling was to have been transferred to Kuching Hospital today but foul weather in Simunjan has delayed the helicopter transport.
The three children were to attended SJK Chung Sin here today.
The school's senior assistant (student affairs), Hii Kiing Hiong, said their father and step-mother had registered them there on Dec 30 for the new school session. - Bernama