- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- MCA's '3 kingdom' battle
- Restaurant owner survives shooting
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- 2nd Penang bridge to be opened in Feb 2014
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service
- New-look Perdana is govt official car
- Asiana crash victim was run over twice
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Celebrations on hold
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- 'Time to put the past behind us' More
IPOH: PAS is having difficulty securing Malay support in rural areas and Felda schemes, said its Information chief Datuk Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man.
He said this would make it difficult for the party to take on Umno in the Malay heartland.
One reason for this was PAS' inclusive approach whereby its programmes were too "party-centred", he said when opening Perak PAS's 16th convention here today.
Speaking to reporters afterwards, he said PAS had shorlisted its candidates for the upcoming general election and that a final decision on the successful ones would be made by the party's top leadership soon. - Bernama