- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela More
PASIR GUDANG: The remains of murder victim Nurul Nadhirah Abdullah,5, were buried at Kampung Pertanian Masai Muslim Cemetery at about 1.30pm today.
Family members claimed Nurul's (Dirang) remains at Sultanah Aminah Hospital at about 11.45am after rituals were performed by Islamic Religious Council officials.
The remains were then brought to Masjid Al Muhajirin, Masai for prayers before put into a van for Kampung Pertanian Masai Muslim Cemetery.
Among those present were Dirang's mother, Roselyn Alang,25, her grandfather Alan Alip,49, and several neighbours.