- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Respect rule of law, Karpal urged
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- 14 arrested for corruption offences
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Investments up 44% More
TAPAH -- Datuk Seri Najib Razak today announced an additional allocation of RM30 million for Orang Asli communities throughout the country for this year.
The Prime Minister said the allocation would be channelled through the Ruraland Regional Development Ministry.
"As the Orang Asli communities are very loyal to the government I have nohesitation to approve this allocation.
"You want a bridge or road, build a house ... we will provide for it," hesaid at a "Meet-the-People" programme at the Orang Asli settlement in KampungKuala Woh, near here.
About 10,000 people attending the programme including from Orang Aslisettlements from throughout the country. - Bernama