- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Woman killed in crash
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Football: Man United cut adrift in Premier League More
TAPAH -- Datuk Seri Najib Razak today announced an additional allocation of RM30 million for Orang Asli communities throughout the country for this year.
The Prime Minister said the allocation would be channelled through the Ruraland Regional Development Ministry.
"As the Orang Asli communities are very loyal to the government I have nohesitation to approve this allocation.
"You want a bridge or road, build a house ... we will provide for it," hesaid at a "Meet-the-People" programme at the Orang Asli settlement in KampungKuala Woh, near here.
About 10,000 people attending the programme including from Orang Aslisettlements from throughout the country. - Bernama