- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- PKR may postpone party election this November
- Three people killed in road accident
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- Officials: Suspect lunged at FBI agent with knife
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- US scientist committed suicide, not murdered: pathologists
- Facebook joins Web freedom group More
PETALING JAYA: FA of Malaysia (FAM) deputy president Tan Sri Annuar Musa was yesterday suspended for 2½ years by the association’s disciplinary board.
Annuar, in criticising the national team and coach Datuk K. Rajagobal, was found guilty of having breached Article 88 of the FAM statute.
Annuar was also found to have gone against a directive from the FAM’s executive committee barring officials from making negative remarks.
Annuar, who is also the Kelantan FA president, has to relinquish both posts.
More on this in the sports section.