- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Football: Manchester United suffer another home defeat
- Half-naked body of girl found by roadside
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- FLOOD: Victims in Dungun use tents at relief centres
- 3 Lamborghinis up in flames
- A party determined to transform
- Full text of Najib's speech at 2013 Umno General Assembly
- Nigerian farmers abandon food crops for cannabis: agency
- 'Make Sunni Islam official religion'
- 2013 SEA GAMES: Malaysia wins first gold from Wushu
- EPL: Fixture pile-up worries Wenger
- WORLD CUP DRAW 2014: FIFA switches late England-Italy WCup kickoff time
- FLOOD: Worsening situation in Pahang, Terengganu
- Police: US newlyweds killed man for thrills More
PETALING JAYA: FA of Malaysia (FAM) deputy president Tan Sri Annuar Musa was yesterday suspended for 2½ years by the association’s disciplinary board.
Annuar, in criticising the national team and coach Datuk K. Rajagobal, was found guilty of having breached Article 88 of the FAM statute.
Annuar was also found to have gone against a directive from the FAM’s executive committee barring officials from making negative remarks.
Annuar, who is also the Kelantan FA president, has to relinquish both posts.
More on this in the sports section.