- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 killed in crash
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Thai PM calls elections as protesters fight on
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- 13 missing commandos found
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens More
KUALA LUMPUR: A Bernama journalist lodged a police report yesterday over the mysterious death of his 6-month-old son at a daycare centre in Jenderam Hulu, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, here.
Ali Imran Mohd Noordin, 30, who is on the agency’s features desk, said his only son, Aryaan Hafizh, was pronounced dead upon arrival at Serdang Hospital at 5.50pm.
He said a worker at the daycare centre claimed that she found his son in a weak condition and took him to a nearby clinic.
“I was at the office when I was informed of my son’s condition. After arriving at the clinic, I immediately took my son to Serdang Hospital but Aryaan was dead by the time we reached there. The cause of death has not been determined and a post-mortem will be conducted tomorrow (today).”
Ali Imran said he and his wife, Norlaili Lott, 33, hoped police would investigate the cause of his son’s death. Bernama