- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Preparing for the politics of change
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- 'Chong Wei is my idol' More
KUALA LUMPUR: A Bernama journalist lodged a police report yesterday over the mysterious death of his 6-month-old son at a daycare centre in Jenderam Hulu, Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi, here.
Ali Imran Mohd Noordin, 30, who is on the agency’s features desk, said his only son, Aryaan Hafizh, was pronounced dead upon arrival at Serdang Hospital at 5.50pm.
He said a worker at the daycare centre claimed that she found his son in a weak condition and took him to a nearby clinic.
“I was at the office when I was informed of my son’s condition. After arriving at the clinic, I immediately took my son to Serdang Hospital but Aryaan was dead by the time we reached there. The cause of death has not been determined and a post-mortem will be conducted tomorrow (today).”
Ali Imran said he and his wife, Norlaili Lott, 33, hoped police would investigate the cause of his son’s death. Bernama