- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use
- Woman killed in crash
- Football: Man United cut adrift in Premier League More
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Raja Permasuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah graced "The Wizard of Oz" performance here tonight.
Also in attendance at the two-and-a-half-hour show were Tunku Puteri Intan Shafinaz Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen.
Organised by the Sultanah Bahiyah Foundation, the show aims to raise funds for the needy.
The musical revolves around a girl, Dorothy, who finds herself lost in the wonderful land of Oz.
Directed by Nell Ng, it features an all-Malaysian cast including Stephanie Van Driesen, Peter Ong, Radhi Khalid, Zalina Lee and Tria Aziz.
It runs until May 6 at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre. -- BERNAMA