- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Trio gets death for trafficking cannabis
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Ancelotti mulls future, praises Beckham
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- National hockey squad ready for world league semifinals More
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Raja Permasuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah graced "The Wizard of Oz" performance here tonight.
Also in attendance at the two-and-a-half-hour show were Tunku Puteri Intan Shafinaz Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen.
Organised by the Sultanah Bahiyah Foundation, the show aims to raise funds for the needy.
The musical revolves around a girl, Dorothy, who finds herself lost in the wonderful land of Oz.
Directed by Nell Ng, it features an all-Malaysian cast including Stephanie Van Driesen, Peter Ong, Radhi Khalid, Zalina Lee and Tria Aziz.
It runs until May 6 at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre. -- BERNAMA