- CYCLING: Josiah in major crash
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- A town that's on its way to become a city
- Spanish 'ghost' airport goes up for sale
- 5 killed in crash
- Teenage boy drowns after getting trapped in quicksand
- Neocolonialism of our place names
- Egypt's General El-Sisi voted Person of the Year by Time readers
- Chinese-Brazilian satellite fails to enter orbit
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- HOCKEY: Malaysian Juniors beat England 4-2 in New Delhi
- Nadal downs old rival Federer to reach final
- 'Sound of Music' actress dies at 91
- FMM supports maintaining Saturday, Sunday as weekends in Selangor More
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Raja Permasuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah graced "The Wizard of Oz" performance here tonight.
Also in attendance at the two-and-a-half-hour show were Tunku Puteri Intan Shafinaz Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen.
Organised by the Sultanah Bahiyah Foundation, the show aims to raise funds for the needy.
The musical revolves around a girl, Dorothy, who finds herself lost in the wonderful land of Oz.
Directed by Nell Ng, it features an all-Malaysian cast including Stephanie Van Driesen, Peter Ong, Radhi Khalid, Zalina Lee and Tria Aziz.
It runs until May 6 at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre. -- BERNAMA