- Indonesia says Singapore 'behaving like a child' over haze
- Rep: Recall all ICs from Project IC
- Nearly 1,000 villagers in Sibu left homeless in fire
- Singapore smog breaches 'hazardous' level
- Disabled woman, US child held captive with snakes
- Singapore, Indonesia to hold talks on smog crisis
- One of 3 HK tourists injured in KK train accident, dies
- Tests find no trace of body tissue from wreckage
- New MERS virus spreads easily, deadlier than SARS
- Baby abuse case: Yuliana was sane during incident, says report
- Hawker's family views CCTV clip
- Malaysia willing to aid Indonesia on haze
- Islam is my driving force, says author
- Britain's William and Kate do not know sex of royal baby
- Family members hold seventh-day prayers More
KUALA LUMPUR: Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Raja Permasuri Agong Tuanku Hajah Haminah graced "The Wizard of Oz" performance here tonight.
Also in attendance at the two-and-a-half-hour show were Tunku Puteri Intan Shafinaz Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah and Tourism Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ng Yen Yen.
Organised by the Sultanah Bahiyah Foundation, the show aims to raise funds for the needy.
The musical revolves around a girl, Dorothy, who finds herself lost in the wonderful land of Oz.
Directed by Nell Ng, it features an all-Malaysian cast including Stephanie Van Driesen, Peter Ong, Radhi Khalid, Zalina Lee and Tria Aziz.
It runs until May 6 at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre. -- BERNAMA