- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- 2 Mamak Gang members nabbed over pharmacy hold-up in Subang
- Two cops arrested for rape of Indonesian woman
- Teen escapes rape attempt in mall
- Water cuts in Selangor, KL next week
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Flower prices set to rise from Jan 1
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- Newlywed pleads guilty to second-degree murder
- Cancer cases up 11%, breast cancer by a fifth: WHO
- Syabas: Water cut needed to upgrade treatment plant More
Kuantan identified as China's sister industrial park
KUANTAN: Kuantan has been identified as the suitable location to house a sister industrial park between China and Malaysia, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Razak.
He said the move was to reciprocate China's efforts to keep aside a 55 sq km land in Qinzhou, Nanning as the Qinzhou Industrial Park, a joint venture project between China and Malaysia.