- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain says evacuation delayed for safety
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: 'We are forever indebted to him', says Dr Wan Azizah
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Captain, crew members arrested
- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- Authorities searching for missing Singaporean ferry passenger
- Everest Avalanche updates: Death toll reaches 13
- Karpal Singh's Death: Pix gallery
- Karpal Singh's Death: Bukit Gelugor MP killed in crash, son injured
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Death toll rose to 32, Captain in custody More
Kuantan identified as China's sister industrial park
KUANTAN: Kuantan has been identified as the suitable location to house a sister industrial park between China and Malaysia, said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Mohd Najib Razak.
He said the move was to reciprocate China's efforts to keep aside a 55 sq km land in Qinzhou, Nanning as the Qinzhou Industrial Park, a joint venture project between China and Malaysia.