- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Raja Bomoh arrives to help find missing plane
- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Mystery deepens as oil, debris links ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Investigators chasing 'every angle'
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: Search for vanished Malaysia jet widens as frustrations grow
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Local media gather at Tok Bali maritime base
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Blame game not helping: Tun M
- MISSING MH370: Pix Gallery Day 3
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- Cathay Pacific plane in forced landing after bird strike More
KUALA LUMPUR: Those getting the RM500 one-off aid under the Bantuan Rakyat 1Malaysia (BR1M) scheme will be informed via phone or letters.
Inland Revenue Board corporate communications director Norazirah Mohd Said said they would receive a cash voucher with their names and MyKad numbers on it by the middle of next month. Norazirah said those who qualified
would be notified by letters or phone calls. “Officers from the state secretariat offices in Barisan Nasional states will call or send letters to successful applicants based on the details given in the BR1M forms. Those in the opposition-led states will be notified by the federal Development Department officers of the results.
“They can pick up the vouchers at a venue to be decided by the officers later,” she told the New Straits Times yesterday. She said the IRB was only responsible for the registration and form submission process.