- Saiful Bukhari marries TV3 personality Nik Suryani Megat Deraman
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- BN did not steal victory in GE13 - Najib
- Vintage Apple computer auctioned off for $668,000
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- FA Cup premier league results
- Suspected rebels injure India ruling party leaders
- Malaysia targets 28 million foreign tourists next year - Nazri
- Google eyes Waze as Facebook targets hot Web maps property
- Obama sees terror threat reduced to pre-9/11 level
- Thousands run final mile of Boston Marathon
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- King launches 'Colours of 1Malaysia' at Dataran Merdeka More
PUTRAJAYA: Malaysia and Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) of the People's Republic of China today signed the Agreement on the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with Respect to Taxes on Income (DTAA Malaysia-Hong Kong).
Second Finance Minister Datuk Seri Ahmad Husni Hanadzlah signed for the Malaysian government and Hong Kong Financial Secretary John C. Tsang for SAR.