- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- Ex-Air Force chief Tan Sri Mohamed Ngah Said dies
- Hockey: Malaysian Juniors qualify for quarter-finals at Junior World Cup
- US singer wows in 'Arabs Got Talent' show
- Islam to be religion of federation, says Najib
- Three Lamborghinis go up in flames in pile-up
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- 'No place for Shia'
- India's Congress whipped in anti-graft poll backlash More
KUALA LUMPUR: Steeped in traditions, Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev arrived at the Parliament square today for the welcoming ceremony held in conjunction with his two-day state visit.
Present to welcome him were Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and cabinet ministers.
Fourteen-gun salute was fired as the national anthems of both countries were played.