- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Guan Eng: State govt has the right to hold rally
- Malaysians easy target for London tricksters
- 'Rule of law crucial to nation's integrity'
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- EPL: Wenger vows to spend More
KUALA LUMPUR: Steeped in traditions, Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev arrived at the Parliament square today for the welcoming ceremony held in conjunction with his two-day state visit.
Present to welcome him were Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and cabinet ministers.
Fourteen-gun salute was fired as the national anthems of both countries were played.