- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- Potential water crisis in Selangor, KL, Putrajaya from July 2014
- Ex-Guatemala president extradited to US
- UK treating plane incident as criminal, not terror-related
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO More
LANGKAWI: A two-year-old boy was killed after being run over by a car driven by his father at Pantai Kok here today.
The incident occurred about 11am while Wan Fadli Busu, 36, was reversing the car and did not realise that his son was behind the vehicle.
Wan Asrul Hafizi Wan Fadli died on the way to a hospital
Wan Fadli said he and his family, comprising wife and three children, were on the island to attend a feast at Kedawang here.
The family, from Kampung Titi Tinggi Hilir in Perlis, had stopped at the beach as one of the children wanted to go to the toilet.
Wan Fadli said he did not realise that Wan Asrul Hafizi also got down from the car and only realised it when he felt the car knocked into something while he was reversing the vehicle.
Meanwhile, a spokesman at the Kuah police station, when contacted, confirmed the incident. -- BERNAMA