- Riot in Singapore's Little India
- 5 Indian nationals killed in crash
- Cars burnt as workers riot in Singapore's Little India
- Murder of 3 sisters: Mother pleas for stop on rumours
- New PTPTN rules soon
- 5 killed in crash
- Boat with 13 commandos feared capsized
- Lamborghini owners lodged report on evening of crash
- Josiah Ng out of intensive care, stable
- Rare riot shocks Singapore
- Former RMAF chief Mohamed Ngah dies
- The real Bonnie and Clyde
- Malaysia-Brunei bridge opens
- New Miss France says proud of 'cosmopolitan' country
- 'No place for Shia' More
LANGKAWI: A two-year-old boy was killed after being run over by a car driven by his father at Pantai Kok here today.
The incident occurred about 11am while Wan Fadli Busu, 36, was reversing the car and did not realise that his son was behind the vehicle.
Wan Asrul Hafizi Wan Fadli died on the way to a hospital
Wan Fadli said he and his family, comprising wife and three children, were on the island to attend a feast at Kedawang here.
The family, from Kampung Titi Tinggi Hilir in Perlis, had stopped at the beach as one of the children wanted to go to the toilet.
Wan Fadli said he did not realise that Wan Asrul Hafizi also got down from the car and only realised it when he felt the car knocked into something while he was reversing the vehicle.
Meanwhile, a spokesman at the Kuah police station, when contacted, confirmed the incident. -- BERNAMA