- MH370 Tragedy: Drone diving to record level in plane search
- MH370 Tragedy: Bluefin-21 completes 6th mission, 7th mission commences
- Karpal Singh's Death: The final tour
- S. Korea Ferry Incident: Divers begin pulling bodies from sunken ferry
- Karpal Singh's Death: Nawawi apologises to Karpal's family
- Karpal Singh's Death: Grandson dreamt about playing football with him
- 'Johor won't budge on Friendship Bridge'
- Karpal Singh's Death: A picture of grief at the hospital
- MH370 Tragedy: Authorities roping in private companies assets to assist SAR
- MH370 Tragedy: Search in 44th day, sea bed scans could end in days
- Tour bus falls into ravine, 1 dies
- Karpal Singh's Death: Lorry driver relates fatal accident
- Karpal Singh's Death: Yang di-Pertua Negeri among thousands to bid farewell
- Karpal Singh's Death: The Tiger is finally put to rest
- Karpal Singh's Death: Hearse leaves Karpal's home, heads for Dewan Sri Pinang More
IPOH: A nine-year-old boy who was reported missing on Wednesday was found drowned in Sungai Kinta, Tanjung Tualang today.
Ipoh police chief ACP Azisman Alias said the victim, Yushairiezal Judin, was found floating at 10.50am by members of the public, about 45km from the spot where he was believed to have fallen into a drain in Syed Putra Camp, Tambun.
Police had sent the body to the Batu Gajah Hospital for a post-mortem. It was later claimed by the boy's family for burial at the Tambun cemetery, he said when contacted today.
In the incident on Wednesday, the boy's mother, Mazlinah Rintan @ Baki, 31, said her son went out to play football with his friends at 3pm but did not return by midnight on that day.-- BERNAMA