- MISSING MH370: Pilot: I established contact with plane
- MISSING MH370: Man claims possible sighting of airliner
- MISSING MH370: Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- MISSING MH370: Fake passport bearers bought tickets together
- UPDATE: Missing aircraft's pilot makes contact, rescue mission resumes
- MISSING MH370: PM: Govt will review all protocols, upgrade KLIA's security
- Kids begged father not to go
- MISSING MH370: Chinese passengers family members arrive at KLIA
- MISSING MH370: Debris near Tho Chu island not from MH370
- MISSING MH370 : Businessman who cancels flight shocked over missing MAS plane
- MISSING MH370: Hijacking not ruled out
- MISSING MH370: Search in coastal areas
- MISSING MH370: US dispatch two ships, aircraft to assist SAR operation
- Chong Wei is king again
- MISSING MH370: Family of Texas man comforted by faith More
KUCHING: Sarawak's most decorated soldier, double bravery medal winner, Datuk Kanang anak Langkau has passed away. He was 68.
The former Chief Warrant Officer 1 of the famed Royal Rangers, who was awarded the Seri Pahlawan Gagah Perkasa (SP) and Panglima Gagah Berani (PG) gallantry medals during the emergency years (1963-1983), collapsed in his Sg Apong home when he complained of breathing difficulties about midnight.
His family then rushed him to the Sarawak General Hospital but Kanang died at about 1.45 am in the hospital.
Doctors have yet to disclose the cause of death.
Kanang was the last surviving recipient of the Sri Pahlawan Gagah Perkasa award, the country's highest award for bravery. -- BERNAMA