- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases
- PKR may postpone party election this November
- Britain calls emergency meeting after man killed in London
- Police deny photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- Atheists are good if they do good, Pope Francis says
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- Three people killed in road accident
- Toddler drowns in pail of water
- Police: 1 dead, 2 injured in attack in London
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Officials: Suspect lunged at FBI agent with knife
- Facebook joins Web freedom group More
Noh: Bird's nest export issue will be resolved soon
BEIJING: Malaysian Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister, Datuk Seri Noh Omar said the issue on the exports of bird's nest would be resolved in the near future.
He said there was no longer any big issue in the exports of bird's nest except for technical matters which had yet to be settled.
"The Director-General of Veterinary Services, Datuk Dr Abdul Aziz Jamaluddin will continue to discuss technical issues with China until the matter is resolved," Noh told the Malaysian media here.
Noh had visited China and held discussions with the Chinese Minister of General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), Zhi Shuping on issues concerning the exports of brid's nest and fruits to China on Tuesday.
He said the department had given positive cooperation and views on the efforts taken by the Malaysian Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. -- BERNAMA