- Police denied photo of Adam Adli being handcuffed was taken at the Jinjang police station
- ‘ Accept reality, Anwar’
- 66,000 ICs issued to Sabah immigrants
- Malaysia Airlines helps mum, child
- Mama proposes RM6,000 fee
- Birthday outing takes tragic turn
- SUDIRMAN CUP: Kim Her stands by fading pair
- Mother and two-month-old baby died in after ramming into an electric pole
- “I thought I knew him...”
- Epileptic woman who stayed alone found dead
- Zahid: Probe into Lahad Datu intrusion completed
- Police solved Pakistani murder
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- MAS served beyond its normal duties: CEO
- Water woes for KL, Selangor folk More
Noh: Bird's nest export issue will be resolved soon
BEIJING: Malaysian Agriculture and Agro-based Industry Minister, Datuk Seri Noh Omar said the issue on the exports of bird's nest would be resolved in the near future.
He said there was no longer any big issue in the exports of bird's nest except for technical matters which had yet to be settled.
"The Director-General of Veterinary Services, Datuk Dr Abdul Aziz Jamaluddin will continue to discuss technical issues with China until the matter is resolved," Noh told the Malaysian media here.
Noh had visited China and held discussions with the Chinese Minister of General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ), Zhi Shuping on issues concerning the exports of brid's nest and fruits to China on Tuesday.
He said the department had given positive cooperation and views on the efforts taken by the Malaysian Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-based Industry. -- BERNAMA