- PKR to file Balik Pulau petition
- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- M'sian couple on Aussie rich list
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- Stone Temple Pilots sue ex-frontman Scott Weiland
- 'Only two solutions to avert disaster'
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- University lecturers to boost English in schools
- Thousands throng temples nationwide
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United More
KUALA LUMPUR: The police bomb squad has been called into action after an unidentified object was discovered near the Dayabumi complex.
Bomb squad personnel was seen entering the premises at 10.15am, but they gave the all clear sign several minutes later.
Elsewhere in the city crowds have started gathering at Jalan Raja, Central Market, Kuala Lumpur city centre, Jalan Sultan, some 4 hours before the start of their proposed rally which at 2pm.
At the Jalan Raja/Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman intersection, a large crowd has already began their sit-down protest right in front of the police barricade.
More to come.