- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Trio detained for making seditious remarks
- New passport improvement
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- BANTING MURDERS: Full Judgement
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- MACC begins investigation on payment in under-age rape victim case
- BANTING MURDERS: Guilty verdict brings closure for victims' families
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- Graphic sex in applauded lesbian love story gets Cannes buzzing
- Muhyiddin wants more aggresive promotion of Msian tourism products
- BANTING MURDERS: Chronology of events
- U.S. academics back BP in oil spill payouts battle More
Prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced a windfall totalling RM1.689 billion to more than 112,000 Felda settlers with the listing of Felda Global Ventures Holdings.
The announcement was made at a special gathering with the Felda community at Felda Jengka 8 near Jerantut today.
For the first phase, each settler will receive RM5,000 followed by RM5,000 for their spouse in the second phase and another RM5,000 for the second generation during the third phase of the payment.
He also announced a two and a half months additonal bonus to Felda staff.
Each Felda settler family will receive RM15,000 windfall apart from other goodies including opportunity to buy shares and benefits from trust fund which hold 20 per cent equity in Felda Global Ventures Holdings.