- FLOOD : Kuantan town centre almost paralysed, 37,100 evacuated in 4 states
- Man sorry for assault on wife
- Man catches unique fish with horns
- 'He's alive!' Video emerges of ship's cook thought lost at sea
- Soi Lek confirms he will step down as president
- Spain surgeons cut giant 25kg tumour from woman's womb
- Universal shuts down 'Fast & Furious 7' production
- FLOOD : Kemaman residents say this is the worst
- FLOOD : Pahang in a quandary
- MAS chiefs 'not doing more'
- Ustaz Kazim gives final verdict on Umno invite
- FLOOD : Man and son drown in Kuantan
- Suspect's parents say he is innocent
- Woman killed in crash
- Celebrity chef Nigella Lawson admits cocaine use More
Prime minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak announced a windfall totalling RM1.689 billion to more than 112,000 Felda settlers with the listing of Felda Global Ventures Holdings.
The announcement was made at a special gathering with the Felda community at Felda Jengka 8 near Jerantut today.
For the first phase, each settler will receive RM5,000 followed by RM5,000 for their spouse in the second phase and another RM5,000 for the second generation during the third phase of the payment.
He also announced a two and a half months additonal bonus to Felda staff.
Each Felda settler family will receive RM15,000 windfall apart from other goodies including opportunity to buy shares and benefits from trust fund which hold 20 per cent equity in Felda Global Ventures Holdings.