- Mom stabs 2-year old girl in head with scissors during tiff with hubby
- Five dead as police helicopter crashes in Venezuela
- Opposition agreed to hold peaceful gatherings but did opposite - Zahid
- Soccer: I got carried away with QPR, says ’naive’ Fernandes
- 2 coaches leave Manchester United
- Paul Low resigns as Transparency International Malaysia president
- Giant Lego Star Wars X-Wing lands on NY's Times Square
- Malaysian couple joins Aussie's billionaire club
- Police will appeal rejection of remand on trio, says Ahmad Zahid
- Police capable of handling gathering in PJ - Ahmad Zahid
- AirAsia may order 50 more Airbus jets - CEO
- WHO to help Saudi Arabia investigate coronavirus before haj
- TV News Twitter account hacked by Syrian Electronic Army
- Iran presidential candidate vows to resist West
- Elizabeth Taylor’s first wedding dress up for auction More
KUALA LUMPUR - The Meteorological Department today issued an orange-level alert with forecast of storm and heavy rain Selangor, Perak and Kuala Lumpur until tonight.
In a statement issued here today, the department said the areas expected to be affected are Kuala Kangsar, Kinta and Batang Padang in Perak; Sabak Bernam, Kuala Selangor, Gombak, Petaling, Klang and Hulu Langat in Selangor and the whole of Kuala Lumpur .
The same weather condition is also expected in Sepang and Putrajaya.
It said the situation might cause flash floods in the affected areas. -- BERNAMA