- 'Fake' interpreter at Mandela event claims illness
- One million residents in Selangor, KL to face water disruption from Tuesday
- Bad weather forces emergency landing for helicopter in Bintulu
- Filthy, disabled children found at grim Australian incest farm
- Queen Elizabeth went nuts over nibbles, court told
- Anger over Mandela death 'picture'
- HOCKEY: Juniors come good
- 39 dead from plague in Madagascar: government
- Chong Wei cruises to victory
- 3 Japanese firms keen to participate in S'pore-KL rail link project: PM
- Norway offers to fill empty Swedish prison cells
- Chinese flyby of asteroid shows space rock is "rubble"
- Malaysia lose to Thailand, Myanmar in sepak takraw
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating
- Manhunt launched for bogus interpreter at Mandela’s memorial service More
Thai bombing: Malaysian missing in Hat Yai UPDATE
ALOR STAR: A Malaysian tourist is believed to have gone missing following the bomb blast at Lee Gardens hotel in Hat Yai, Thailand yesterday.
(This video was uploaded from an Android phone by Puspa Rajan)
At press time, several officers from the Malaysian consulate-general office in Songkhla, Thailand are searching on the whereabouts of 39-year-old restaurant worker Tan Peng Chan.