- 'No jobs for medical grads next year'
- Housemaid dies of shock during house break-in
- Fatal accident: British victim's family to reclaim body
- SEA GAMES: Malaysia lose 3-4 to Indonesia
- 6 foreigners die in car crash
- Gang-rape charge for those abetting in one
- Six people killed in an accident at Kampung Pandan
- PMR: Girl defies sleeping disorder to score 8A's
- Stranded plane blocks runway at South Sudan's Juba Airport
- ASB unitholders to get 7.70 sen for a unit, also one sen bonus for a unit
- Failed heist at Jalan Ipoh money-lending agency
- MCA 2013 : Youth passes 17 resolutions for party survival
- Malaysian boy on holiday killed in front of mother
- IGP's statement was misinterpreted: Sabah CP
- Azih Muda is new Cuepacs president More
Tourism Malaysia D-G Mirza Mohammad, Rosly acquitted of CBT charges
KUALA LUMPUR: Tourism Malaysia director-general Datuk Mirza Mohammad Taiyab Beg Mirza and Pempena's former chief operating officer, Mohammad Rosly Md Selamat who were charged with CBT of RM888,000, were acquitted by the Sessions Court.
Judge Che Mohamad Zulkifly Jusoh ruled that the prosecution had failed to prove a prima facie case against them.The two were charged at the court on August 16 2010 with committing the offence at the Pempena office at Putra World Trade Centre here on February 27, 2007.