- PM launches new-look Proton Perdana as govt's official car
- 20 years on, no one forgets Highland Towers
- 2013 SEA GAMES: 8th day results involving Malaysia
- Najib leaves for Tokyo
- Mandela family 'humbled' by thousands turning out in cold, rain
- 11 commando trainees, 2 instructors to get Pingat Gagah Berani
- Saudi beheads man for incest
- Tears as Mandela lies in state
- Why judge those who help sincerely?
- 'Anwar unfit to be leader'
- Mukhriz launches Ansara Club
- Demolished without any warning
- Haniff Omar's son dies after falling into drain
- RTD confiscates 24 vehicles in joint ops
- Three nations close to joining Chemical Weapons Convention More
US pledges to work with Malaysia to end Trans-Pacific Partnership talks
KUALA LUMPUR: The United States has pledged to work with Malaysia to address the outstanding issues in the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP), a multinational free trade agreement, and to sign an agreement soon.
This was indicated by the US Trade Representative Ron Kirk when he met Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak in his office yesterday.