- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- Mother, daughter stranded at airport
- No extension — It’s 60 from July 1
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Four die in 4-vehicle crash
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Preparing for the politics of change
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Fadillah: Priority for Pan Borneo highway upgrade
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Faiq overcomes the odds
- 'Chong Wei is my idol' More
IPOH: Perak Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Dr Zambry Abd Kadir clocked in on his first day of work at the Bangunan Perak Darul Ridzuan here this morning.
AMPANG: Four people died while one injured in crash involving three cars and a motorcycle near the exit to Ukay Perdana at the Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) heading towards Hulu Klang today.
KOTA TINGGI: Tragedy befell a convoy of 40 riders on their Honda Wave motorcycles when two of them were killed in a crash at the 22.5km Jalan Kulaijaya–Kota Tinggi here yesterday.
GEORGE TOWN: Former Kedah menteri besar Datuk Seri Azizan Abdul Razak has regained consciousness but he is far from full recovery.
DUNGUN: It took 23 firemen and three fire engines including one from Marang to contain a forest blaze here in Kuala Abang at 2am today.