- BANTING MURDERS: N. Pathmanabhan, three farm hands gets death
- Police classify death of man in lock-up as murder
- British soldier hacked to death by Muslim terrorist
- RON97 price down by 20 sen
- S. Korean girl killed by suicide jumper
- KL vehicle number plates to start with W, ends with A
- BANTING MURDERS: Judge praises police investigators
- 18 protestors detain for ignoring police orders to disperse
- 'Opposition reps are anarchists': Tunku Aziz
- IGP: Zero tolerance for street crimes
- Apek back in the dock
- Immigrations Dept keeping watchful eye over foreigners
- US soldier accused of secretly taping naked women
- Moyes is the real deal
- Public advised not to visit places with leptospirosis cases More
KUALA LUMPUR: The son of former deputy Prime Minister Tun Ghafar Baba is the latest arrest made by police for allegedly making seditious remarks during a forum on May 13 making it three arrest so far.
SHAH ALAM: The police investigators in the Banting murder trial were commended for their work which was viewed to be of world-class investigations.
Following is the 15-page judgement by Judge Datuk Akhtar Tahir
Aug 30, 2010: Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya, her lawyer Ahmad Kamil Abdul Karim, 32, banker Noorhisham Mohammad, 38, and driver Kamarudin Shansudin, 44, went missing.
SHAH ALAM: Erni Dekritawati Yuliana Buhari can now heave a sigh of relief after waiting for three years because the four men accused of murdering her mother, Datuk Sosilawati Lawiya, have been found guilty.