- Low aims for bold anti-graft measures
- 'We are ready to move forward'
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- Clean water supply in Selangor, KL steadily decreasing: Syabas
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Cool, cool hills
- Cop, restaurant worker slashed
- Japan's elderly not acting their age
- Ferguson praises 'amazing' Beckham's longevity
- Visually-impaired student swims across Penang Channel More
PONTIAN -- Umno members have been urged to close ranks to ensure the party remain strong after going through the challenges in the 13th general election recently.
KUANTAN -- Any quarters not happy with certain issues should use the proper channels to voice their grouses instead of going to the streets and disrupt public order.
DAMASCUS (Virginia): About 50 to 60 people were injured Saturday when a driver described by witnesses as an elderly man drove his car into a group of hikers marching in a parade in a small Virginia mountain town.
PARIS -- As Carlo Ancelotti paid fulsome tribute to the retiring David Beckham the Paris Saint Germain manager revealed an announcement on his own future may be imminent.
ALOR STAR: The Barisan Nasional (BN) state government will review three housing projects in Kedah, which have been delayed for almost three years under the previous Pas-led administration, Menteri Besar Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir said.