- 4 killed in 3 cars and motorcycle crash at MRR2
- 18-year-old chef killed in motorcycle-taxi crash
- Nokia's affordable handphones
- 'Respect decision made by majority of Malaysians'
- Govt agency head held over 'khalwat'
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Man held over housewife's death in abuse case
- 40ha of forest land razed in 12-hour forest fire
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into US parade
- Couple want missing daughter to return home
- Two in motorcycle convoy to Desaru killed in crash
- Small fire sends smoke into 787 cabin in Boston
- Trio gets death for trafficking cannabis
- Ancelotti mulls future, praises Beckham
- National hockey squad ready for world league semifinals More
AMPANG: Four people died while one injured in crash involving three cars and a motorcycle near the exit to Ukay Perdana at the Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2) heading towards Hulu Klang today.
GEORGE TOWN: An 18-year-old chef was killed in an accident after the motorcycle he was riding on was involved in a collision with a taxi along Jalan Kelawei, here today.
DAMASCUS (Virginia): About 50 to 60 people were injured Saturday when a driver described by witnesses as an elderly man drove his car into a group of hikers marching in a parade in a small Virginia mountain town.
PONTIAN -- Umno members have been urged to close ranks to ensure the party remain strong after going through the challenges in the 13th general election recently.
KUANTAN -- Any quarters not happy with certain issues should use the proper channels to voice their grouses instead of going to the streets and disrupt public order.