- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- WEEKEND WATCH: Heartwarming teacher tales More
KUALA LUMPUR: Student activist Adam Adli Abd Halim was arrested at 3.15pm in Bangsar Utama, here to facilitate police investigations under Section 124 of the Sedition Act.
KUALA LUMPUR -- Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) chairman P. Waythamoorthy has promised to solve the problems faced by the Indian community and bring positive changes to its socio-economic position in the next five years.
ALOR SETAR -- Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Mukhriz Mahathir said he would not allow Pakatan Rakyat to hold a rally at the Sultan Abdul Halim Stadium in Suka Menanti on Tuesday for it (rally) was not a wise thing to do.
SHAH ALAM -- Selangor Gerakan chief A. Kohilan Pillay has suggested that at least two Indians be appointed in the Selangor State Executive Committee to better serve the needs of the Indian community and promote a more inclusive politics.
SEMPORNA -- Umno vice-president Datuk Seri Mohd Shafie Apdal has called on the opposition not to waste time holding illegal rallies to protest the outcome of the 13th general election as it would only be to the detriment of the people.