- GST implementation to add up to RM27b to Malaysia's income
- ‘Opposition chaos agenda’ claim
- Youth slashed to death at karaoke centre
- Saiful, Nik Suryani to tie the knot
- Mourinho will win Chelsea the title
- Cops refute Guan Eng's inaction claim
- TNB: Beware of imposters
- Khairy set on 'breaking down walls'
- MCA: Unwise not to join cabinet
- Flesh-eating disease victim gets prosthetic hands
- Police confirm sex videos seizure of Pas leader
- Arsenal eye unsettled Rooney
- Mother of Delhi gang-rape victim pleads for justice: report
- Candice Glover wins 'American Idol'
- Facebook CEO turns 28: Does age matter? More
KUALA LUMPUR -- Supply of clean water in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur is steadily decreasing due to water treatment plants reaching maximum production levels, according to Syarikat Bekalan Air Selangor (Syabas),
PUTRAJAYA -- The Indian Progressive Front (IPF) is confident that Datuk Seri Najib Razak will give due recognition to the party, following Barisan Nasional's (BN) triumph at the 13th General Election (GE13).
Former Olympic champion, Poul-Erik Hoyer Larsen was picked as the President of Badminton World Federation (BWF) at the annual meeting today.
KUALA LUMPUR: Student activist Adam Adli Abd Halim was arrested at 3.15pm in Bangsar Utama, here to facilitate police investigations under Section 124 of the Sedition Act.
KUALA LUMPUR -- Hindu Rights Action Force (Hindraf) chairman P. Waythamoorthy has promised to solve the problems faced by the Indian community and bring positive changes to its socio-economic position in the next five years.