KUALA LUMPUR: Federal Territory (FT) Barisan Nasional (BN) today announced all 13 of its candidates contesting in the upcoming 14th General Election (GE14).
The announcement was made by FT BN secretary Datuk Rizalman Mokhtar.
Among the familiar faces contesting again in the next polls are BN secretary-general Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor for Putrajaya and Datuk Seri Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin for the Lembah Pantai seat.
"Datuk Seri Johari Abdul Ghani will be returning as the Titiwangsa candidate in the upcoming elections," Rizalman said.
A young face, Adnan Abu Seman who is also a professional lawyer, will be fielded as Barisan Nasional candidate for the Bandar Tun Razak seat.
Going against PKR's Tian Chua in Batu is Gerakan vice-president Datuk Dr Dominic Lau.
Below is the list of Barisan Nasional Federal Territory candidates for GE14:
1. Kepong - Ong Siang Liang
2. Batu - Datuk Dr Dominic Lau
3. Wangsa Maju - Datuk Yew Teong Look
4. Segambut - Datuk Dr Loga Bala Mohan
5. Titiwangsa - Datuk Seri Johari Abdul Ghani
6. Setiawangsa - Tan Sri Zulhasnan Rafique
7. Bukit Bintang - Ann Tan Yen Yen
8. Lembah Pantai - Datuk Seri Raja Nong Chik Raja Zainal Abidin
9. Cheras - Heng Sinn Yee
10. Labuan - Datuk Rozman Isli
11. Bandar Tun Razak - Adnan Abu Seman
12. Putrajaya - Datuk Seri Tengku Adnan Tengku Mansor
13. Seputeh - Chan Quin Er
Reporting by Hidir Reduan, Mohd Azrone, Arfa Yunus, Teh Athira Yusof, Farhana Syed Nokman, Masriwanie Muhamading, Fairul Asmaini Mohd Pilus and Nor Azizah Mokhtar